Glass & Mosaic Classes in Naples, FL.
Art Classes in Naples Florida
Private Groups Welcome!
Be up to to date on updates, news and special themed classes
I have just moved to a new improved studio space at 5401 Taylor Rd. Suite #1.
Beginners and more open studio members all share the same studio hours on Sunday, &Thursday afternoons from 12-4:30 from October through May
I will be in NJ during the summer soon, but will be back in the 3rd and 4th week in July for classes - contact me if you want to schedule an open studio time to do a project. I will be then back for the season the first week in October. To contact me or to be on my mailing list for updates, check out www.naplesglassworks.com Next season in addition to project A LA Carte sessions, I will be having themed classes, such as making a 4 section swoop dish, small and large plates, cheese boards with matching knife, XMAS plates and ornaments, Glass flowers, Mezuzahs, Menorahs, wall decor, fused glass clocks, etc. I appreciate all the enthusiasm and interest this year at my new location on Taylor Rd off Pine Ridge!
Vicki came to Naples right before the pandemic hit and everything shut down. She started out 12 years ago as a wildlife and fine art photographer. She soon discovered that she loves to photograph newborns, children and families. She usually shoots in natural light such as on the beach or in a park, but now that things are returning to "normal" she is offering a studio experience as well. She will be opening in March, and she is ready to book your session. When she isn't behind the camera, she is in front of a canvas, so be sure to check out her website at www.vickilynnphotog.com
Vicki offers photo shoots in house or at a chosen location.
Life is Short. Love hard, laugh often, forgive always, and Do the Photoshoot!
Check out her website at https://www.vickilynnphotog.com
Contact her at 239.307.9431
As a recently-arrived painter, I am taken with Florida’s lush landscapes and billowing clouds. Florida’s colors match those of my own rather tropical palette.
Aside from pursuing richness of color, I enjoy depicting people, and that includes portraits in oil or charcoal. I do portrait commissions two styles depending on your preference: stately and traditional or loose and experimental.
In addition, I love to teach art. I teach realistic drawing, portraits, and caricature. I can teach location drawing, too.
Check out Marco's website at http://studioaidala.com/
and his instagram at
to see many photos of his fabulous paintings, drawings and portraits
Contact Marco for more information on his paintings, commissions for paintings and portraits, as well as classes at
415 533-9760. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
* Make an 8 by 10 cheese/serving board with matching knife $80.00
* Make an 10 by 12 cheese/serving board with matching knife $95.00
* Make a set of 4 inch coasters $60.00 (each additional one is $15 each)
* Make a 4 Section Appetizer Swoop Dish (8.5 inch) $80.00
* Make a 5 by 5 slumped plate. $55.00
* Make a 6 by 6 slumped plate. $60.00
* Make a Rectangular Serving dish - various sizes - $90.00 - $115.00
* Make a 9 inch fused glass bowl or plate $80.00
* Make a 7 inch round plate $65.00
* Make a 13 inch extra large platter (inside 7.5 inches) $95.00
* Drawer/cabinet/bifold door knob $18.00 each
* Drawer/Cabinet Kitchen and Bathroom Pulls $22.00 each
* Make a large napkin or guest towel holder (includes dichroic) $65.00
* Make glass flowers (has stems) $20- $45 depending on size
* Make a 6 by 8 wall vase $60.00
* Make a 17 by 17 mosaic mirror (mirror is 12 by 12) $85.00
* Make a fused glass dichroic Mezuzah $28.00
* Make a votive or Yarzeit candle holder $55.00
* Mosaic a Mezuzah $22.00
* Make Christmas ornaments $20 each and 3 for $50.00
* Make a 8 1/4 by 5 1/2 slumped serving/candy dish $65.00
* Make a 7 by 7 trivet $55.00
* Make a 9 inch fused glass face, object or design $70.00
* Make a fused glass dichroic pendant $18.00 and/or barrette $20.00
* Mosaic a small picture frame $18. 00
* Mosaic a canasta tray $48.00 (includes rotating tray)
* Make A Chanukah menorah or Sedar Plate or a Clock $100 - 125.00
* Make a Challah board with matching bread knife $110.00
* Make a large bowl or platter $110-125.00
Check out my Open Studio Options for more economical and ongoing ways to continue with glass and mosaics
For more information on how Naples Glassworks works, click on the button below to get your questions answered
My newest creation on commission
Visit the Gallery in the menu above to get a sample of my colorful work with glass and mosaics.
Enjoy viewing and creating "glass with an attitude! "
Click below to visit my gallery!
I started making glass and mosaic creations eight years ago. My studio is in claymore Ceramics at 5560 Shirley St in Naples. I teach small private classes and have open studio, as well as teach glass projects a la carte for a taste of glass.I am a Naples resident and spend summers at the Jersey shore. I am also a self-help and mental health author. I have published 9 books and 2 therapeutic card decks. My latest book is""A Year of Self Esteem: Daily Reflections and Practices for Embracing Your Worth." My website, Belmont Wellness, features my books and free emotional wellness handouts and worksheets.
These pictures in the link below are samples of some student glass and mosaic projects. Most of these projects were done by people taking their very first class in glass. Many thought they had no talent!